Looking for some easy Easter crafts for kids? This list has over 25+ of the best Easter craft ideas you can make with kids. We especially love all of the bunny and Easter egg crafts!
RELATED: Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
25+ Easter Crafts for Kids
We’ve broken down the crafts into different sections for you to make it easy to find the perfect Easter craft for your kids!
Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
Here are more than 9+ of our favorite Easter Bunny crafts.
If you want to create a card from a printable template then this Easter bunny card makes it easy.
Here are a few more of our favorite Easter bunny crafts!
See this toilet paper roll bunny craft. An fun way to re-use paper rolls!
These cotton ball bunny cards are fun to make and kids will love giving these as Easter cards!
Looking for a fun card to make? Try this Easter bunny and carrot card! There is a free printable template for you to use too!
For a fun Easter activity, make these Easter bunny slime jars. Kids will love making the bunnies and playing with the slime! These would also make great Easter basket gifts.
Easter Egg Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to decorate real Easter eggs or have fun crafting Easter eggs to hang on an Easter tree – we have an idea for everyone!
If you don’t have an Easter tree, we love just grabbing some branches and placing them in a vase for an Easter centerpiece. These Salt Dough Easter Eggs are perfect for hanging as a centerpiece and kids will love helping to make them!
1. Salt Dough Easter Eggs – Hang them on some branches to make an Easter centerpiece or turn them into magnets.
2. Pasta Easter Eggs – grab a free printable on the post to make them!
3. Printable Easter Egg Wreath – get the free printable to make this fun paper wreath!
5. Felt Easter Eggs – grab some felt, pom poms, buttons and a few other supplies and let kids create their own felt Easter eggs!
8. Potato Stamped Easter Eggs – this is a fun and really easy Easter craft activity or you can turn them into Easter cards
9. Easter Egg cards – get 3 free printable card designs!
If you need free printable Easter eggs for coloring – you can get those here.
You can also cut up sponges to use for Easter egg sponge painting!
A few more of our favorite Easter egg art ideas:
- Easter Suncatchers
- Watercolor Easter Egg Art – you can get free printable templates to color!
- Torn Paper Easter Eggs
- Bean Easter Eggs
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Easter Eggs
Easter Chick Easter Crafts for Kids
And finally, see these adorable Easter chick crafts!
1. Clothespin Chicks – comes with a free printable template and also how to make a bunny and sheep too!
2. Handprint Chick Card – also shows how to make a handprint sheet and bunny!
3. Chick Paper Plate Sewing Project – this is a great fine motor Easter activity too!
4. Handprint and Footprint Chick – these are so cute! Make these as an adorable keepsake craft.
5. Peek-a-Boo Chicks – kids would love making these and playing with them after!
We hope you enjoyed this list of cute Easter crafts for kids. Which one is your favorite?
For even more Easter Craft Ideas, see these 20 Easter Craft Ideas for Preschoolers.
More Easter Activities
Looking for some Easter activities for kids? Try one of these!