If you’re looking for an easy Easter craft for kids this toilet paper roll bunny craft is perfect. We love to make crafts with toilet paper rolls. You can make your bunnies colored or white with colored features. Each bunny can be unique and kids will love adding their own personal touch to their paper roll bunny!
RELATED: Paper Plate Easter Bunny
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
Save those paper rolls since you can create so many different and fun Easter crafts! Continue with the Easter theme and make an Easter basket, chick or even egg holders.
This paper roll bunny craft is a breeze to make and is so fun to put together. We love how each paper roll bunny can have their own unique look and personality. With just a few supplies, you can transform your toilet paper rolls into these adorable bunnies for Easter. Just set out these simple supplies and let the kids create their bunnies.
Supplies Needed to Make Easter Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Paper rolls
- White paint
- Small googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners – we used pink, yellow and blue
- Small pom poms – we used pink, yellow and blue
- White cardstock
- Colored cardstock
- Extra strong glue – we like this glue for pom poms and pipe cleaners
- Black sharpie
Watch the full tutorial video here before you get started!
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
1. First paint your toilet paper rolls white. You may need to do a few coats of paint to get them white. We like to use acrylic paint for painting with white since it cuts down on the number of coats you may need to do.
2. Make the bunny ears by tracing out ears on white cardstock and then making a smaller ear insert with some colored paper of your choice.
3. Glue two small googly eyes to your paper roll.
Then twist three small pipe cleaners around each other and glue this down to the paper roll.
4. Glue a small pom pom on top of the pipe cleaners for the nose.
5. Glue the ears to the inside of the top of your paper roll. Then draw on the mouth with a black sharpie.
Your Easter toilet paper roll bunnies are now complete. These are so easy to make. They are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to do too. You may just need to help younger children with the gluing part.
More of our favorite Easter projects
More Easter Crafts
See 25+ Easter Crafts for Kids – there is something for everyone in this list!
These bunny paper plates are so easy to make!
For another handprint Easter card, see these handprint bunny cards!
Pin this for later!