25+ Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter is early this year so we’re almost done sharing all of our fun Easter craft ideas and activities. We wanted to share some of our favorite Easter Crafts for Kids. This list is over 25+ of the best Easter craft ideas you can make with kids. We especially love all of the bunny and Easter chick crafts!
RELATED: Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Easter Crafts for Kids
We’ve broken down the crafts into different sections for you to make it easy to find the perfect Easter craft for your kids!
Our Easter Craft Videos
Watch some of our favorite Easter craft videos here before you get started!
Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
When we think of Easter crafts we immediately think of cute Easter bunny craft ideas. We have included 9 of our favorite Easter Bunny crafts to share with you. Our favorites are our Paper Plate Easter Bunny and Easter Bunny Handprint Card.
6. Bunny Template – use this template to create any Easter Bunny craft you can think of! Trace some silhouettes and add a cotton ball to create an easy Easter garland or Easter card.
8. Marshmallow Bunny – if you have some stale marshmallows turn them into this adorable bunny art!
Easter Egg Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to actually decorate real Easter eggs or have fun crafting Easter eggs to hang on an Easter tree – we have an idea for everyone here! If you don’t have an Easter tree, we love just grabbing some branches and placing them in a vase for an Easter centerpiece. The Salt Dough Easter Eggs are perfect for hanging as a centerpiece and kids will love helping to make them!
1. Salt Dough Easter Eggs – these are so fun to make! Hang them on some branches to make an Easter centerpiece or turn them into magnets.
2. Squeegee Painted Easter Eggs – this is such fun process art activity, kids would love it!
5. Potato Stamped Easter Eggs – this is a fun and really easy Easter craft activity or you can turn them into Easter cards
6. Felt Easter Eggs – grab some felt, pom poms, buttons and a few other supplies and let kids create their own felt Easter eggs!
8. Silhouette Easter Eggs – see this easy hack for getting amazing patterns on your dyed Easter eggs!
9. Easter Egg slime – this is more of an activity, but kids will love making this homemade putty to place in their Easter eggs!
Easter Chick Easter Crafts for Kids
How much cuter can an Easter chick be? We absolutely love these adorable Easter chick crafts! Take a look at the adorable handprint Easter chicks – you could turn one into an Easter card too!
1. Chick Paper Plate Sewing Project – this is a great fine motor Easter activity too!
3. Peek-a-Boo Chicks – kids would love making these and playing with them after!
4. Handprint Chick puppets – we love these handprint chicks! You could also easily paint and make handprints on a card too.
5. Handprint and Footprint Chick – these are so cute! Make these as an adorable keepsake craft.
Easter Basket Crafts for Kids
Whip up these adorable Easter Basket crafts – perfect for making to go with one of our Easter egg crafts like these easy and fun potato stamped Easter eggs!
1. Paper Plate Easter Basket – this is a fun idea for kids to make their own Easter basket!
We hope you enjoyed this list of cute Easter crafts for kids. Which one is your favorite?
For even more Easter Craft Ideas, see these 20 Easter Craft Ideas for Preschoolers.
Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
And if you’re looking for Mother’s Day Craft Ideas, here are a few of our favorites!
These butterfly handprint cards are easy and fun for kids to make! Moms will love getting these for Mother’s Day.
We also love how easy these handprint suncatchers are to make! These look lovely hanging on the window for Spring!