Kids Craft Book
Fun and Easy Crafting with Recycled Materials
See below for more information about the book.
This book is packed with easy and fun crafts to do with kids! With over 60 cool projects that reimagine paper rolls, popsicle sticks, egg cartons, cardboard, newspaper, jars and more!
Exciting, Eco-Conscious Crafts with Stuff You Already Have
Transform paper rolls, egg cartons, newspaper and cardboard into colorful decorations, amazing wearable masks, hats and jewelry or even sturdy desk organizers, puzzles and paint palettes. Get ready to unleash your imagination with 60 unique crafts―with something for all ages―including:
- Homemade Kaleidoscope
- Build Your Own Marble Maze
- Cool Superhero Mask
- Dinosaur Terrarium
- Indoor Mini-Garden
- Awesome Cardboard Castle
TEMPLATES! 12 templates are included in the book to help you create the crafts.
See a video preview of the book!
The book has 6 chapters – based on the recycled material – paper rolls, egg cartons, newspaper/scrap paper, ice pop sticks, cardboard, jars & more.
- From paper roll butterflies to a homemade kaleidoscope – start saving those paper towel rolls now because you won’t believe what projects and activities they can turn into!
- Grow your own crystals or make your own mini indoor garden with these amazing egg carton ideas!
- Turn newspaper into a pirate hat, monkey or even a wreath!
Ice Pop Sticks
- Save those popsicle sticks because I’ll show you how to make your own baskets, boxes and puzzles with them!
- Transform shoe boxes, cereal boxes, and shipping boxes into aquariums, marble mazes and more!
Jars, Bottle Caps and More!
- Save your caps and jars and make wonderful creations like flowers and discovery bottles.
There is truly something for everyone in this book! From simple crafts to fun activities too!
Read some of the reviews by other authors and creators of kids activities!
“This book will provide hours of fun, and I love that it uses simple recycled materials!”
―Sarah Dees, author of Awesome Lego® Creations with Bricks You Already Have and creator of Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
“Kimberly is simply the BEST at creating simple, colorful crafts from materials you already have around the house! I’m always amazed at how simple the projects are to make and how beautiful the results are.”
―Andrea Scalzo Yi, author of 100 Easy STEAM Activities and creator of Raising Dragons
“Kim has a knack for taking the simplest items and creating such beautiful crafts―but without overly complicated steps.”
―Susie Allison, creator of Busy Toddler
“Kim’s book is packed with creative, colorful and easy crafts that your kids will enjoy making. Start saving egg cartons and boxes now!”
―Melissa Lennig, author of Sticks and Stones and founder of Fireflies and Mud Pies
“Who says crafting has to be hard? Raid your kitchen cabinets, common household items and recycling bins to make these imaginative recycled crafts.”
―Agnes Hsu, creator of hello, Wonderful
Also available at: