Easter Carrot Card
Need a cute and easy Easter card to make with kids this year? This Easter Carrot Card is not only cute – but really easy to make too! Use our free printable template or draw your own. Kids will love handing these Easter bunny and carrot cards out for Easter!
RELATED: Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Bunny & Carrot Card Craft
You only need a few simple supplies to make this adorable Easter card – colored cardstock, pipe cleaners, googly eyes and pom poms.
And if you love easy crafts with only a few supplies, see our recycled craft book for kids which is filled with craft ideas with things you can find around the home.
Open up the carrot to reveal your own Easter message inside. Write Happy Easter or put a little pun on the card with “Hoppy Easter”.
Supplies Needed to Make an Easter Carrot Card
- Cardstock – white, orange, green and a color for the inside ear
- Small googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Small pom poms
- Fine point sharpie
- Free Printable Template – you can get the template at the bottom of the post on the email form that shows a preview of the template
Extra Strong Non-toxic Glue – we like this brand. It works really well for gluing pipe cleaners, buttons and pom poms. Just make sure to allow ample time for it to dry.
Watch the full video tutorial here!
How to Make an Easter Bunny & Carrot Card
1. First, print off the template. You can get the template at the bottom of the post on the email form that shows a preview of the template.
Cut out the template and use it to trace around orange cardstock for the carrot. Make sure to fold over the piece of orange cardstock so that this portion of the card will open up.
2. Cut out the carrot.
3. Make the top part of the carrot by tracing around the template part on green cardstock paper. Using scissors, add small hash marks into the green part and then separate some of the pieces. Glue the green piece to the top of the carrot.
Trace around the bunny head on white cardstock and glue this to the back of the carrot.
4. Make the ears.
Using the templates, cut out 2 outside ear pieces from white cardstock. Then cut out 2 inside ear pieces from the colored cardstock.
Glue the 2 ear pieces together.
5. Glue the ears to the back of the bunny head.
Add 2 small googly eyes to the bunny head.
Then twist 3 pieces of pipe cleaner around to make the whiskers. You may need to trim your pipe cleaners to fit them to the size you’d like. Glue the whiskers under the googly eyes.
6. Glue a pom pom on top of the pipe cleaner whiskers.
Then using a fine point sharpie, draw the mouth on.
7. Cut out the paws on white cardstock. Glue to the side of the carrot card.
Then using a fine point sharpie, add 2 marks on the paws.
8. Your card is now ready to add it’s own personalized message inside! Wish your family and friends a Happy Easter or (pun intended) a Hoppy Easter!
Make one color or make a bunch of different colors and hand them out for Easter this year!
To get the template, subscribe below and it will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift. Please make sure to check ALL folders for the confirmation email.
More Easter Crafts
See 25+ Easter Crafts for Kids – there is something for everyone in this list!
Get the free template to make this adorable Easter bunny card too!
These pasta Easter eggs are great for kids to design their own Easter egg!