Wooden Spoon Bunny
All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
For a simple Easter activity for kids, make this Wooden Spoon Bunny Craft! Kids will have fun turning ordinary wooden spoons into these adorable Easter bunnies. The best part of this project is that kids is that you can use them as puppets or story spoons!
RELATED: Wooden Spoon Christmas Crafts
Wooden Spoon Easter Bunny
Turn an old spoon into a cute Easter bunny! You can even paint a carrot or egg wooden spoon to go with your bunny. We love how each spoon can be unique and you only need a handful of supplies to make them!
Kids will love playing with these spoons and displaying them around the house for Easter! You can use them for an Easter puppet show or as story spoons too.
Supplies Needed For Easter Wooden Spoons
- Wooden Spoons – we used these wooden spoons.
- Small googly eyes
- Felt– white and then the color you’d like for the inside ear (blue, pink, yellow)
- Acrylic Paint – we used white.
- Pipe Cleaners – in the color of your choice
- Pom Poms – small blue, yellow or pink to match your pipe cleaners
- Hot glue – using hot glue will help the felt and pipe cleaner stay on better. Adult supervision required.
Watch The Video Tutorial
How To Make Easter Bunny Spoons
1. First, paint all of your spoons white.
2. Cut out the ears from white felt.
Then cut out a smaller piece to glue on top for the inside ear.
3. Twist 3 small pieces of pipe cleaner together to make the whiskers.
4. Glue the pipe cleaners to the spoon.
5. Glue a pom pom on top of the pipe cleaner whiskers.
6. Glue googly eyes on to the spoon.
7. Glue the felt ears to the back top of the spoon.
Add a mouth with a black permanent marker.
8. Tie a ribbon bow around the top of the handle.
We know that you will love making these wooden spoon Easter bunny crafts! Use them as puppets for a story or display them in a mason jar for Easter!
More Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
See over 25+ easy Easter Craft Ideas for Kids.
See these adorable Easter Bunny Paper Plates – these are so easy and fun to make!
See how to make matching paper Easter bunny and carrot cards!