This paper plate Santa craft is the perfect craft to make for the holidays. You only need a few supplies to make this cute Santa. Hang it on a door or turn it into a puppet when you’re done!
RELATED: Christmas Crafts for Kids
Paper Plate Santa Craft
This paper plate Santa would be fun to make at a Christmas get together or even a classroom holiday party. It would add such a fun touch to a Christmas-themed door, hang it up instead of a wreath or turn it into a puppet for kids to play with.
Toddlers, preschoolers and even school-aged kids will love turning a paper plate into this cute Santa this Christmas!
Materials Needed to Make a Santa Paper Plate
– Large paper plate
– Paint for Santa’s face – you can get an assortment of colors here.
– Glue – we like to use tacky glue which is perfect for kids to use but also works well on pom poms and cotton balls! Hot glue is also great for pom poms (with adult assistance).
Watch The Video Tutorial Here!
Steps To Make a Paper Plate Santa
1. Paint the paper plate.
2. Cut a large triangle out of the red glittery car stock and glue it to the top of the paper plate.
3. Glue a white pom pom to the top of Santa’s hat.
4. Attach cotton balls to the bottom edge of Santa’s hat with glue.
5. Glue cotton balls around the paper plate for his beard.
6. Glue googly eyes onto the paper plate.
7. Add a red pom pom for Santa’s nose and attach 2 more cotton balls on either side of the red pom pom.
This Santa craft will be fun to display every year during the Christmas season. Kids will love making this and even playing with it too!
See more Santa crafts in our 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids post!
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *