This free printable Dinosaur Bingo is a fun activity to do during a kid’s birthday party! You can use bingo dabbers, candy or rocks as your markers. See our fun dinosaur activities too!
RELATED: Summer Bingo
Table of Contents
Dinosaur Bingo – Free Printable Cards
Playing Bingo is an easy game to play during a birthday party. It’s easy to set up and kids love to play!
The best part about Bingo is you can play more than one game! Play for a line or try for the full card!
If you have a kid that loves dinosaurs, they will love playing Dinosaur Bingo!
You can get 10 free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Tip: laminate the cards and you can reuse them with dry erase markers!
The printable set also comes with a full page of calling cards. Cut up the calling cards and select them at random. You can also describe the images or show the cards when selecting.
The free printable set includes 10 Bingo Cards.
This dinosaur bingo game would be fun to play at a dinosaur-themed birthday party! Pair it with one of our favorite dinosaur activities like fizzy dinosaur eggs or frozen dinosaur eggs.
See our favorite dinosaur activities:
Supplies Needed To Play Dinosaur Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards, Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: M&M’s, jelly beans, skittles
Non-Candy Options: Small rocks, pom poms, buttons
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How To Set Up The Dinosaur Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use candy or non-candy items as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images: you can describe the image or show the picture. There are a few of the same images of eggs and dinosaurs in different colors. Calling out the yellow egg or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print The Dinosaur Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.