Road Trip Bingo
All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
These free printable road trip bingo cards are the perfect road trip activity for kids! You can get 10 free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post. Tip: laminate the cards and they’ll be ready to take with you in the car. You can use washable dot markers or dry erase markers to play the game more than once!
RELATED: Summer Bingo
Road Trip Bingo – Free Printable Cards
This bingo set is the perfect activity to bring on a long road trip! Laminate the cards to keep them from getting wet and kids can play multiple games. Bring some washable dot markers or dry erase markers and some baby wipes to play over and over!
Kids can also use the cards to spot things during the drive. Cross off items as they are spotted for an eye spy road trip bingo!
Grab the free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
The best part about bingo is you can play more than one game! Play for a line or try for the full card!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards. And if you have more kids you can double up and play in teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed to Play Road Trip Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Skittles, M&M’s
Non-Candy Options: Pom poms or buttons
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How to Set-Up a Road Trip Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use candy or non-candy items as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
For another fun road trip game – try our Would You Rather Questions for Kids. There is a set of free printable cards you can print off for the car!
Free Printable Road Trip Bingo Cards
More Bingo Printable Cards
More Summer Activities
For more fun summer activities – also see our summer coloring pages for kids!
See also our summer bucket list for kids!