All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re looking for a fun Christmas activity – this Christmas Bingo is the perfect afternoon activity! This bingo is fun to play in a classroom or for a Christmas gathering. You can do candy or non-candy treats as the bingo markers. If you choose candy, the kids can keep the candy after too!
RELATED: Thanksgiving Bingo
Christmas Bingo – Free Printable Cards
For a fun indoor Christmas activity – try out this simple Christmas Bingo game. You can even do this as a fun game to play at a Christmas party with up to 10 people!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards and if you have more kids you can double up for teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Peppermints or other Christmas candies like Christmas colored jelly beans
Non-Candy Options: Pom Poms, Buttons, Christmas bells
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker
How to Set-Up Christmas Bingo
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use a candy or non-candy item as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
If you love this Christmas Bingo set – be sure to get our Thanksgiving Bingo Printable Cards too!
More Christmas Crafts
For more Christmas craft ideas, see 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids.