All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
These free printable camping bingo cards are the perfect camping activity for kids! You can get 10 free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post. Tip: laminate the cards and they’ll be ready to take with you camping. Then use some mini marshmallows to play around the campfire!
RELATED: Summer Bingo
Camping Bingo – Free Printable Cards
This bingo set is the perfect activity to bring camping with you! Laminate the cards to keep them from getting wet and use mini marshmallows as your markers! You can also have kids gather little leaves, pebbles or flowers to use as their markers.
Grab the free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
The best part about Bingo is you can play more than one game! Play for a line or try for the full card!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards. And if you have more kids you can double up and play in teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed to Play Camping Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Mini marshmallows
Non-Candy Options: Little pebbles, or small leaves or flowers you can find around your campsite!
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How to Set-Up a Camping Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use candy or non-candy items as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
For a late night bingo game – use a camping lantern or play by the campfire with some mini marshmallows!
Free Printable Camping Bingo Cards
More Bingo Printable Cards
More Summer Activities
For more fun summer activities – also see our summer coloring pages for kids!
See also our summer bucket list for kids!