Turn a handprint into a cute Strawberry Handprint card! This is perfect for Mother’s Day, a birthday or to give to a friend to say thank you! You only need a few supplies to make these cards.
RELATED: Bee Handprint
Strawberry Handprint Card
This strawberry handprint craft is so easy and fun to make! Kids can add a personal message inside and give it to someone they love on Mother’s Day, a birthday or teacher appreciation day.
If you want to make a set of handprint cards – check out our handprint card kit.
You can write a number of cute sayings inside the cards. Check out these cute berry puns!
- I love you berry much!
- You are the berry best!
- Have a berry happy Mother’s Day!
You can also write your own special message inside.
You only need a few supplies to make this easy strawberry card! If you don’t have green and red cardstock you can also make this with paint on white paper and add the seeds after the paint is dry.
If you don’t have googly eyes you can draw on your own eyes too!
Supplies Needed To Make Strawberry Handprint Cards
- Cardstock – green and red
- Small googly eyes
- Black marker
We like to use this glue for gluing on googly eyes which tend to be a little harder to glue. You can also use hot glue (with adult supervision or help).
Watch the Video Tutorial Here
Directions to Make a Strawberry Handprint Card
1. Start by tracing the hand on a folded piece of red cardstock. Line up the edge of the hand with the fold so that the folded edge runs along the pinky.
Cut out the handprint. It should now open up like a card.
2. Cut a strawberry top out of the green paper. Use the top of the handprint to make the same shape on green paper. Then add a stem and create some zig zag lines for the bottom of the green leaf top.
Turn the hand upside down and glue the green top on the top of the strawberry.
3. Glue on googly eyes.
4. Draw a smile on the strawberry face.
5. Add seeds with a black marker.
6. Finally, write a special message inside. You can use one of our fun berry puns above or create your own!
Make this a cute strawberry gift by making some chocolate dipped strawberries to go with the card too!
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *