Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re looking for an indoor Valentine’s day activity – this Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt is a lot of fun for kids! You can give a final Valentine prize at the end or do candy or non-candy treats with each clue. Grab the free printable scavenger hunt clue cards at the bottom of the post!
RELATED: Valentine’s Day Bingo
Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
Your kids will love doing this scavenger hunt for Valentine’s Day! No printer? You can still write out the clues on your own on paper! Add some stickers or drawings to them yourself.
The clue cards print out on 2 pages. There are 12 clues in total.
Each card has a number on it so you know what order to place them in, but you can also change the order if you’d like.
The only cards that matter are the first and last clues. The rest you can mix up if you want to!
You can also add extra ones before the final clue if you want to make it longer.
How to Set-Up the Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
First print off the clue cards (the link to the cards is below)
1. Hide the 2nd clue first by their shoes.
2. For the next clue, if you do not have a jacket you can use a sweater instead.
3. For Clue #10, put this on a chair near the remote. If you don’t have a chair you can place this card in your dining room.
4. Continue to hide all of the clue cards based on the previous clue hints until you are left with the last one.
5. For the last prize, hide it inside a closet.
6. If you want to make the scavenger hunt longer, you can add extra cards of your own before the last clue.
7. When you’re ready to start the hunt, hand the first clue to your kids.
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clue Cards
Try our other scavenger hunts!
More Valentine’s Day Activities
Try this free printable Valentine’s Day Bingo!
For another fun Valentine’s day activity, make these salt dough heart ornaments!