Looking for an easy card to make for Father’s Day? If you want a Father’s Day card to color – these doodle Dad cards are perfect! Kids can pick from 6 different themes!
RELATED: Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
Printable Father’s Day Card to Color
There are 6 different themes to choose from in these printable Dad cards. Print, color, cut and write your special message inside for Dad this Father’s Day!
Kids can add their personal touch to each card. They can color them however they’d like and write a special message inside the cards!
To make this easier for younger kids, you can just cut out the card around the outside and leave the inside of the letters uncut.
Markers, Pencil Crayons or Crayons to Color
Watch The Video Tutorial Here
Printable Dad Card Themes
Here are the 6 themes you can choose from included in the printable pdf:
Steps to Make the Card
1. Print off the card of your choice on white cardstock. You can get all 6 cards for free on the form at the bottom of the post (with the preview of the card) when you sign up for our free newsletter.
2. Fold the paper over at the top of the DAD letters. Then cut out around the Dad letters.
3. Cut out the inside part of the letters by folding the paper over and making a slit in that area with your scissors (adults may need to help with this). Or for younger kids, you can skip this step and leave this part uncut.
4. Have kids color the cards!
5. Write a special Father’s Day message inside the card.
Get Your Free Printable Father’s Day Card to Color
Get all 6 printable DAD cards sent straight to your inbox when you subscribe to our free newsletter! Make sure to check all folders for the confirmation email.
More Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
See this adorable bear craft card too!
And if you like to say “I Love You to Moon and Back” this footprint rocket is really cute to make!