These 3 adorable Easter Clothespin Crafts are fun and easy to make! You only need paper, clothespins, paint and some other simple supplies to make them!
RELATED: Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Clothespin Crafts for Kids
If you’re looking for a fun Easter craft – this is an easy one to make with kids! Choose between the sheep, chick or upside down bunny.
Kids will love making these Easter clothespin crafts. And they will also enjoy playing with them after as all 3 characters can stand up!
Here are the Supplies You’ll Need to Make These Easter Clothespin Crafts
For all crafts:
– Regular clothespins
– Acrylic Paint – black, orange and white
– Extra strong glue – we like this one which is non-toxic and works really well for pom poms.
– Yellow feathers
– Large Pink Pom Pom
– Pink pipe cleaners
Templates – you can get the templates at the bottom of the post on the form with the preview of the template
Watch the full tutorial video here before you get started!
Steps to Make Clothespin Easter Crafts
1. Start by painting the clothespins. Paint 2 black, 2 white and 2 orange.
2. Cut out the templates.
3. Trace around colored cardstock for each template. Trace around yellow for the chick body and orange for the feet.
4. Glue the chick arms to the side of the body. Glue a feather to each arm and one behind the body at the top of the head.
5. Glue the feet to the clothespins on the side of the clothespin that doesn’t open up.
Add 2 googly eyes. Cut out a beak from orange cardstock and glue to the face. To make a beak, fold over a piece of orange cardstock and cut out a triangle shape.
6. Add the clothespins to the body.
1. Trace around black cardstock for the sheep head and white cardstock for the body.
2. Glue cotton balls onto the white cardstock body.
3. Glue 2 googly eyes to the head and then glue the head to the body.
4. Add the clothespins to the body.
1. Trace around white cardstock for the head, body and outside ear. Trace around pink cardstock for the inside ear.
2. Glue the inside ear piece on top of the outside ear piece.
3. Glue the ears to the back of the head. Glue 3 pipe cleaners to the face and then glue a pom pom on top.
4. Glue 2 googly eyes on. Then make a mouth with a black sharpie.
5. Glue the head to the bottom of the body to make the bunny upside down. Glue a large pom pom for the bunny butt.
6. Finally, add the two white clothespins.
We love how cute and easy these 3 Easter crafts are to make!
To get the template, subscribe below and it will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift. Please make sure to check ALL folders for the confirmation email.
More of our favorite Easter projects
More Easter Crafts
See 25+ Easter Crafts for Kids – there is something for everyone in this list!
These bunny paper plates are so easy to make!
For another handprint Easter card, see these handprint bunny cards!