Make this cute acorn handprint card as a fall craft! Kids can decorate their acorn and add a personalized message inside!
RELATED: Fall Crafts for Kids
Acorn Handprint Craft
This easy acorn handprint craft only requires a few supplies. Follow the instructions below to turn it into a card and add a cute saying inside!
Choose from one of the sayings below, or make up your own!
- Love, your little acorn!
- From little acorns mighty oaks grow.
- Just like a little acorn, that grows to be a tree. I’m growing everyday and learning what I’ll be!
You can also make this same craft using paint. Paint the hand with brown paint and then stamp onto white paper and cut it out. Then follow the same steps.
See more fall handprint art here.
Supplies Needed to Make a Handprint Acorn
– Pink paint
– Glue – Regular washable white glue or a glue stick is great for this project.
– Black marker
– Dark brown marker
Watch the Video Tutorial Here!
How to Make an Acorn Handprint Card
1. Start by folding over a piece of light brown cardstock.
Trace the handprint so that the thumb is along the folded part. Cut it out.
It should now open up like a card:
2. Cut out the acorn top from brown cardstock.
You can trace around something circled to make half of a circle shape. Make sure the half circle is slightly larger than the handprint.
3. Draw line marks diagonally on the acorn top.
Use a dark brown marker and a ruler.
4. Cut out a stem from brown cardstock.
Glue the stem to the back of the acorn top.
5. Glue on 2 googly eyes.
6. Draw on a smile with a black marker and add 2 cheek marks with pink paint.
Dip the back of a pencil or paintbrush into pink paint and then dab onto the sides of the mouth.
7. Write a message inside your card.
Use one of our acorn-themed suggestions above or create your own cute message!
This would make the cutest fall card to give to someone to brighten their day! It’s also a really cute teacher card.