Looking for a game idea for a unicorn-themed birthday? Try playing Unicorn Bingo! Kids will love playing this simple game with friends and family. This is also a fun game for kids that love anything unicorn-themed!
RELATED: Unicorn Color by Number
Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Cards
This is a fun and colorful activity for kids that love unicorns! Kids will enjoy helping to set this bingo game up. It’s a fun game that kids of all ages can play together. Have the whole family join in on the unicorn fun!
When you’re done playing unicorn bingo, print off our unicorn color by number coloring pages!
Grab the free printable Bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Since there are only 30 calling cards, we recommend playing for a line. If you play for a full card you may have 1 or 2 people win at the same time.
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards. And if you have more kids you can double up and play in teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed To Play Unicorn Bingo
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Skittles, jelly beans or M&M’s
Non-Candy Options: Colored pom poms, pony beads or plastic jewels
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How To Set Up A Unicorn Bingo Game
- First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
- Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bag or jar for selecting.
- Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
- Use pom poms or beads as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
- When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture. Calling out details from the image (example: pink star or unicorn holding a book) or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
- You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *