If Dad loves a good pun, then these egg-cellent Father’s day egg cards might be the right card for him! Just print, color and personalize!
RELATED: Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
Free Printable Father’s Day Egg Card
This card is so easy to make for Dad! Just print, color and add a special message inside!
Here are some funny sayings you can add to the card:
- I love your Dad yolks!
- You’re an egg-cellent Dad!
- You’re egg-stra special!
- It’s no yolk, you are egg-cellent!
- I’m not yolking, you’re the BEST Dad!
Watch the Video Tutorial!
- Printable Egg Cards – you can get the free printable cards at the bottom of the post
- Coloring supplies – paint or markers. We used yellow and pink paint.
- Black marker
How to Make an Egg Card
1. Print off the free card templates.
You can get the templates at the bottom of the post. You can also draw your own!
2. Paint the yolk on the cards.
You can paint or color the yolk with markers.
3. Glue on two googly eyes to each egg.
4. Draw on a smile with a black marker.
5. Add two pink cheeks with paint.
Dip the back of a pencil or paintbrush into pink paint and dab onto the sides of the egg yolk face.
6. Write a special message inside the card.
See our egg pun sayings above for some clever messages you can write inside the card!
These egg cards are simple and fun to make for Dad! He will crack up (pun intended) reading the card.
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *