This free printable Snowman bingo is a fun activity to do during the winter season! You can use bingo dabbers, candy or white pom poms as your markers.
RELATED: Winter Bingo
Snowman Bingo – Free Printable Cards
You can get 10 free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Tip: laminate the cards and you can reuse them with dry erase markers!
Grab the free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Kids will love playing this bingo game during a snow day! You can play for a line or play for a full card.
This snowman bingo game would be a fun family-friendly activity for adults and kids of all ages!
It would also be a great activity to do at school during indoor recess when it’s too cold to play outside.
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards.
The printable set also comes with a full page of calling cards.
Cut up the calling cards and select them at random.
Because there are so many snowmen, you will need to describe the image or show the card chosen as you play.
For a different winter-themed bingo set, grab our winter bingo cards!
Supplies Needed To Play Snowman Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards, Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: M&M’s or Jelly Beans
Non-Candy Options: White pom poms, white buttons, or snowflake confetti
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
Pair this bingo activity with a craft and make the cute cork snowmen you see below!
How To Set Up A Snowman Bingo Game
First, print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable is at the bottom of the post).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use candy or non-candy items as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images: you can describe the image or show the picture. There are a few of the same images of snowmen with different details. Calling out the snowman with green earmuffs or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print the Snowman Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Snowman Bingo Cards
More Bingo Printable Cards
For another fun Snowman activity that you can use along side the Snowman bingo, see how to make our Cork Snowmen.
For another winter-themed bingo, print off our winter bingo!