Make this easy Q-tip painted Christmas lights card this holiday season! Kids will love using q-tips to paint the colorful Christmas lights. They can even use fingerprints too.
RELATED: Christmas Crafts for Kids
Q-Tip Painted Lights Christmas Card
These Q-tip Christmas lights are so easy to make! Kids of all ages can do this. And you can even have them use their fingerprints for the lights instead of the Q-tips.
Add a cute saying inside the card.
Choose from one of the sayings below, or make up your own!
- I hope your holiday season is de-lightful!
- I love you a whole watt!
- May your Christmas be merry and bright!
Supplies Needed To Make a Q-Tip Painted Christmas Card
Watch the Video Tutorial Here
How To Make A Q-Tip Painted Christmas Card
1. Fold a piece of white cardstock in half.
2. Using a black marker, draw 2 loopy lines that go across the card.
For the base of the Christmas lights, add small squares along the lines with a black marker.
3. Dip a Q-tip in paint and add a dot to each square.
Have a different Q-tip for each paint color so that you can easily alternate the colors of the lights.
4. Write a holiday message on the front of the card.
Or you can choose your own saying to put on the front of the card like “Merry & Bright”.
5. After the paint is dry, add a fun message to the inside of the card.
Use one of our light-themed suggestions above or create your own cute message!
We hope you have fun making these easy Christmas lights cards!
For more fun Christmas craft ideas, see 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids!