For a fun spring activity for kids, try this Spring I Spy game. Our free printable comes in 2 options – either a coloring page version or a full colored version. Print them off to use on a rainy day!
RELATED: Spring Coloring Pages
Free Printable I Spy Spring Sheets
Choose your favorite version of this spring I spy sheet to print off. Save these for a rainy day!
To make it a game: see who can find the correct number of each item first.
For more spring printables, see our Spring Bingo and Spring Color by Number pages.
Choose between a coloring page version:
Kids can color the items as they find them. You can also use this page as an answer key.
Or you can print off the colored version and kids can mark off how many they find of each icon:
Ways to use the I Spy Printable:
– Print off and save for a rainy day activity
– Bring in the car or to waiting rooms for appointments
– Laminate the colored version and then kids can redo this over and over (great for classrooms or you can bring it out every spring season!)
– Have a competition who can find all of them the fastest
– Follow the I spy activity with a game of Spring Bingo
For more rainy day activities, see our list of 100+ indoor activities for kids. Or take a look at our kids craft books (perfect for rainy days!).
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *