These printable LOVE cards are the easiest card you can make for Valentine’s Day! Kids and adults will enjoy coloring these for someone they love this holiday season. Just print, cut and color! There are 3 different themes you can choose from!
RELATED: Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
Table of Contents
- Free Printable Love Card
- Supplies Needed to Make Valentine Love Cards
- Watch the Video Tutorial Here
- Printable Love Card Themes
- Flowers Card
- Valentine Themed Card
- Sweet Treats Card
- Steps to Make a Love Valentine Card
- Get Your Free Printable Love Cards Here
- Get the Free Printable Love Cards
- More Valentine's Day Activities
Free Printable Love Card
These Valentine cards are so easy to make! You can even make the flower version for Mother’s Day.
All you need to do is print, color and cut! Then write a special message inside for a loved one. There are 3 different themes to choose from.
And if your kids love to color, see my new book Cut & Color Crafts for kids. It includes all of the templates you need to make 35 crafts!
We love that kids can add their own unique touch to each card. They can color them however they’d like and then add a special message inside the card.
These cards are fun to color for kids of all ages (even adults will love these!).
Younger kids can make these cards all on their own. To make the cutting easier, younger kids can just cut around the outside of the card and leave the inside of the O uncut.
Supplies Needed to Make Valentine Love Cards
- Markers, Pencil Crayons or Crayons to Color
- Free Printable Cards – Get all 3 printable LOVE cards sent straight to your inbox! See the bottom of the post for the form to get the cards emailed to you.
Watch the Video Tutorial Here
Printable Love Card Themes
There are 3 themes you can choose from included in the printable pdf:
Valentine Themed Card
Sweet Treats Card
Steps to Make a Love Valentine Card
1. Print off the card of your choice on white cardstock.
You can get all 3 printable cards emailed to you at the bottom of the post.
2. Fold the paper over at the top of the LOVE letters.
3. Cut around the LOVE letters.
Cut out the inside part of the O by folding the paper over and making a slit in that area with your scissors (adults may need to help with this).
Or for younger kids, you can skip this step and leave this part uncut.
4. Color the cards.
5. Write a special message inside the card.
Get Your Free Printable Love Cards Here
Make sure to check all folders for the confirmation email.
Get the Free Printable Love Cards
Get the free printable LOVE cards delivered to your inbox. You’ll also receive our free weekly newsletter.