Halloween Treat Tag Printables
With Halloween just around the corner, we’re sharing these free printable Halloween treat tags. You can add these Halloween labels to the tops of little goody bags for Halloween giveaways or classroom gifts. These are so easy to put together and the kids can help too!
RELATED: Halloween Printables
Halloween Printables – Treat Bags
There are 3 different printable tags you will receive – Happy Haunting, BOO, and Trick OR Treat. Skip down to the bottom of this post to get them for free by subscribing to our newsletter. Make sure you’re subscribing to the form that has the preview of the tags.
Halloween Treat Tag Printable Supplies
Here are the supplies you’ll need to make these treat bags:
– Free Halloween Treat Tag printables – you can get these Halloween labels at the bottom of this post by subscribing to our newsletter (make sure you subscribe on the form that has the preview of the tags).
Steps to Make Halloween Tags
Here’s what you’ll need to do to make these easy Halloween bags:
1. Print off the free Halloween tags on cardstock. You can get the free printable Halloween tags at the bottom of this post by subscribing to our newsletter. Make sure you subscribe on the form with the preview of the tags.
2. Cut out the tags. We prefer to use a paper cutter so that the lines are straight.
3. Fold each card over. You can use a ruler to make the folding easier.
4. Add your candy into the cellophane bags and then staple the treat tags on top. Get the kids involved by having them fill the bags! You can even put little Halloween toys inside like spiders and small books.
We love how simple these are to put together and they are perfect for classroom gifts! Sign up here to get the treat tag printables as a free gift:
For more Halloween free printables – see these Halloween printables for your front foyer or mantel. Kids will love helping to decorate the house for Halloween!
More Halloween Ideas
See over 50+ Halloween crafts – these are all easy and fun to do with kids!
These Halloween Toilet Paper Rolls are so easy to make! Kids will love making these!