Looking for an easy card to print and give to family and friends this year? Just print, color and cut out one of these fun printable gingerbread house cards!
RELATED: Gingerbread House Coloring Pages
Free Printable Gingerbread House Card
These printable gingerbread house cards come in 3 different themes.
You can grab the free printables at the bottom of this post.
Just print, cut and color the cards! You can write a cute Christmas message or saying inside the card too.
For a fun craft to pair with these cards, see our 3D paper gingerbread houses.
Or print off our gingerbread house coloring pages.
Here are some cute gingerbread-themed sayings you can use:
- Have a sweet Christmas
- Wishing you the sweetest Christmas
- Sugar & spice makes Christmas nice
Watch the Video Tutorial Here
- White Cardstock
- Markers, Pencil Crayons or Crayons to Color
- Free Printable Templates – get the templates at the bottom of the post on the form with the preview of the cards.
There are 3 different designs you can choose from!
How to Make a Gingerbread House Card
1. Print off the card of your choice on white cardstock.
You can get all 3 cards for free on the form at the bottom of the post (with the preview of the card).
2. Color the card.
3. Cut out the card.
4. Fold the template in the middle to turn it into a card.
5. Write a message inside the card.
Get the Free Printable Gingerbread House Cards
Get all 3 printable cards sent straight to your inbox when you subscribe to our free newsletter! Make sure to check all folders for the confirmation email.