Want to learn about animals in a fun way? Print off this Animal Bingo as a fun activity for an animal-themed party or to learn about different kinds of animals!
RELATED: Farm Bingo
Free Printable Animal Bingo
Looking for a fun way to learn about animals? Try this Animal Bingo! Pair this activity with making some animal handprints too!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards. And if you have more kids you can double up and play in teams.
You can get the free printable cards at the bottom of the post.
The printable set also comes with a full page of calling cards.
Cut up the cards and place in a jar or bag for selecting.
Supplies Needed to Play Animal Bingo
- White Paper or Cardstock
- Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
- Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating the cards and using dry erase markers.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Marker Options: Buttons, beads, small foam circles, pom poms. You can also use candy as a marker option (M&M’s or skittles).
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How to Set-Up an Animal Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
- Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
- Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
- When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
- When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
- You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.