Looking for a fun fall-themed bingo? Try playing this Farm Bingo after you head to the petting zoo or pumpkin patch! Kids will enjoy seeing all of the cute farm animals on these bingo cards.
RELATED: Fall Bingo
Farm Bingo – Free Printable Cards
This is the perfect fall activity on a rainy or cold day! Head out to the pumpkin patch, sunflower farm or petting zoo and come back and play a game of Bingo. This is also a fun activity to do for a preschool farm theme!
Grab the free printable Bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards.
Supplies Needed To Play Farm Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: M&M’s, skittles or jellybeans
Non-Candy Options: Corn kernels, pom poms, or small wooden blocks
If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How To Set Up A Farm Bingo Game
- First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
- Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
- Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
- Use corn kernels or pom poms as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
- When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture. Calling out the color of the image (example: brown horse) or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
- You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *