Looking for an easy way to make your own tooth fairy door hanger? You only need a few supplies to make this and no sewing required!
If you have light sleepers this is the perfect way to place a tooth for the tooth fairy!
The best part is the tooth fairy can easily slip off the door hanger to exchange the tooth. It’s easy to take off and on with the ribbon hanger!
Kids can help make this cute tooth fairy door hanger too! You only need a few supplies and there’s no sewing involved!
They will be so excited to place their tooth inside and hang it on their door!
This is perfect for light sleepers or kids who might be scared to have the tooth fairy come in their room.
Supplies Needed to Make a Tooth Fairy Door Hanger
Stiff White Felt – use a thicker felt which will be more sturdy. Regular felt will still work but the thicker felt is a bit more durable.
Thick White Ribbon
Black Acrylic Paint Marker or a Black Fabric marker
Hot Glue – adults to help with this step if needed
Tooth Template – see the bottom of the post for the tooth template
Watch the Video Tutorial Here
Directions to Make a Tooth Fairy Door Hanger
1. First, print off the tooth template. You can get the template at the bottom of the post.
2. Cut out 2 square pieces of the stiff white felt that will fit the size of the tooth template.
3. Using the tooth template, cut around the template to get 2 felt teeth.
4. Cut the white ribbon to size for how long you want it to hang.
Glue the ribbon to the top of one of the white felt teeth with hot glue.
5. Glue the other felt tooth on top but do not glue the top part of the tooth so that this can open up to place the tooth inside.
6. Glue on 2 googly eyes.
7. Add a smiley face with the black marker. Either a fabric marker or an acrylic paint marker will work well and won’t bleed on felt.
That’s it! Your tooth fairy door hanger is complete! This is so easy to make and your kids will be so excited to place their tooth inside before they go to bed!
Get the Free Printable Tooth Template
Get the Free Printable Tooth Template HERE
More Activities for Kids
Find more activities for kids with our 100+ indoor activities for kids list!
Looking for a fun game to play with kids? Try our list of Would You Rather Questions for kids!
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *
1 thought on “Tooth Fairy Door Hanger”
I’m starting a creative summer camp and these ideas are so awesome!