For a beach activity for kids – try this Beach Bingo! This is a fun game to play during a vacation or a family gathering at the beach! Bring the cards to the beach and try to collect shells or little rocks to use as your markers.
RELATED: Summer Bingo
Beach Bingo – Free Printable Cards
Bring these cards with you to the beach by laminating them! You can then use shells or little rocks as your markers.
Make it an activity to collect the shells and rocks first and then play a game of Bingo while you enjoy a snack or lunch break!
Grab the free printable Bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. Laminate the calling cards and you can place them inside a reusable bag for selecting at the beach.
Supplies Needed to Play Beach Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
For bringing to the beach, we recommend laminating the Bingo and calling cards.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: M&M’s, skittles or jellybeans
Non-Candy Options: Small seashells or stones
If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How To Set Up A Beach Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
- Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
- Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
- Use shells or small stones as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
- When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture. Calling out the color of the image (example: orange shell) or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
- You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Beach Bingo Cards
Also see more of our favorite Bingo cards here!