Looking for a pumpkin outline to make a craft or activity with this Halloween? We have 4 different free printable pumpkin versions to choose from! There is large to small sizes of different pumpkins to choose from.
RELATED: Pumpkin Coloring Pages
From coloring to scissor practice, there are so many ways to use these free templates!
Kids can practice scissor skills and draw on their own pumpkin faces. Or simply cut them out to use as a stencil.
Ways to Use These Templates
- Stencil: Use them as a stencil for a craft – try these pumpkin suncatchers
- Art: Have kids add their own pumpkin faces by drawing them or using construction paper (you can adopt this torn paper technique we used on these torn paper pumpkins.
- Banners: Use the outlines to create a pumpkin shape and turn them into a banner.
- Color: Simply have kids color them in for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
- Math: Print and use for counting.
Pumpkin Outline #1
If you’re looking for just the outline – then this is the perfect shape!
Use this as a stencil for crafts and other Halloween activities.
Pumpkin Outline #2
If you need a more detailed pumpkin that is still simple – then this is the template for you!
Pumpkin Outline #3
For a little more detail, try this pumpkin that has a few vines. This one is great for coloring!
Pumpkin Outline #4
Finally, for a fully detailed pumpkin with vines and leaves – use this pumpkin template!
This one is great for coloring. We also have more pumpkin coloring pages.
Enjoy creating with these pumpkin outlines!
Note: All of these printables are for personal or school use only.
See these other Halloween activities: