This easy paper plate pumpkin craft makes the cutest Halloween craft for kids! Kids can have fun making their own funny pumpkin faces or use our free printable template to mix and match different eyes, nose and mouth!
RELATED: Halloween Crafts for Kids
Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
Make this easy and fun pumpkin craft for kids! Kids will love making these for a Halloween activity, and you can even use them to decorate your home or classroom!
Supplies Needed to Make a Paper Plate Pumpkin
You only need a few supplies to make these pumpkin paper plates! If you don’t have paint, you can use markers or crayons to make the paper plates orange.
And if you don’t have pipe cleaner, twist a piece of green paper for the stem instead. There are lots of ways to create with other materials. You can even draw or paint the faces on!
Watch the Video Tutorial Here!
Directions to Make a Paper Plate Pumpkin
1. Paint the paper plates orange and let them dry.
2. Cut out the pumpkin face features.
You can draw and cut out your own, or use our free printable template!
See the bottom of the post for the free templates.
Encourage kids to mix and match the faces, nose and mouth and see how many different faces they can make.
3. Glue the face features to the paper plate.
4. Cut a piece of green pipe cleaner and twist around your finger.
5. Hole punch the top of the paper plate.
6. Thread the pipe cleaner through the hole and then tie it in the back.
Make a knot in the back so that it does not fall out. You can also tape it down.
7. Now your pumpkins are finished!
See how many different face combinations you can make. Mix and match or create your own!
For more fun and easy Halloween crafts, see 50+ Halloween Crafts for Kids.