This melted snowman bark is the perfect holiday or winter treat to make with kids! It’s super easy to make and kids will love helping to decorate the melted snowmen!
RELATED: How to Make Cake Pops
Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
This bark is incredibly easy to make! Just gather all of the supplies you need and kids can easily help make these! These are cute to bring to a holiday dinner or to give as a fun winter treat.
Ingredients Needed to Make Snowman Bark
- 2 (200 gram) White chocolate chip packages (approximately 2 cups)
- 10-15 Pretzel sticks snapped in half
- 20-30 Mini candy coated chocolate (M&M’s, smarties, etc)
- 10-15 Orange sprinkles (Jimmies)
- 5-8 Mini peanut butter cups
- 20-30 Mini chocolate chips
- Peel apart licorice
- Measuring cup
- Small prep bowls
- Medium microwave safe bowl
- Silicone spatula
- Parchment paper
- 9×13 pan
- Small sharp knife
- Chefs knife
How to Store
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for about 1 week or refrigerated for about 2 weeks.
Tips for Making
- Have all of your toppings prepared ahead of time and work quickly to place them on the melted chocolate before it begins to set.
- Have a few extra peanut butter cups available as you may lose a few when cutting them in half. Alternatively, you could cut them only in half and exclude adding the hat brim.
Melted Snowman Bark
- 200 grams white chocolate chips (2 white chocolate chip packages)
- 12 pretzel sticks (extra may be needed)
- 25 mini M&Ms (extra may be needed)
- 12 orange sprinkles (1 for each snowman)
- 12 mini peanut butter cups (extra may be needed)
- 24 mini chocolate chips (extra may be needed)
- 12 peel apart licorice
- Line a 9×13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a small knife cut each mini peanut butter cup in half.
- Then carefully cut off the wider end of the mini peanut butter cup and place under the remaining half to form the brim of your hat.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time until fully melted (about 1 ½ – 2 minutes total).
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly about ¼ inch thick with a spatula.
- Quickly assemble the snowmen. Start by adding the peanut butter cup hats.
- Add two mini chocolate chips for the eyes and an orange sprinkle for the nose.
- Add a licorice piece for the scarf around the snowman face.
- Add two pretzels to the side for the arms.
- Add mini M&M's for the snowman's buttons.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Roughly chop around each of the melted snowmen with a knife to make bark pieces.
These are the cutest treats to make for kids! And kids will love helping to decorate them too!