This Trolls bookmark craft is perfect to make for back to school! Just grab some paper, glue and our free printable template and you’ll be on your way making an adorable Trolls bookmark! This would also be perfect for a Trolls party craft too!
RELATED: Minion Bookmarks
We love how easy these are to make with our printable templates! Just print off the template, trace, cut and glue! You can make quite a few in no time and give them away to friends and family. You can even make matching minion bookmarks to go with them.
Here are the supplies you’ll need to make the bookmarks:
-Poppy: pink, dark pink, light blue, green.
-Biggie: Dark blue, light blue, light purple, dark pink
Googly eyes (optional)
Template – you can get the template at the bottom of the post (on the form with the preview of the template)
Watch the full tutorial video here!
Steps to Make a Trolls Bookmark
1. First print off the template. You can get the template emailed to you as a free gift for subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of the post (on the form with the preview of the template).
2. Cut out the templates and trace around colored cardstock for each piece.
3. For Poppy, glue a green headband piece on top of the hair. Add blue flowers on top.
4. Glue the clothes and hair on top of the body. Glue googly eyes and the nose on the face. Then use a sharpie to draw on eyelashes, eyebrows and a mouth.
5. Now your Poppy bookmark is complete!
6. For Biggie, cut out all of the elements by tracing around the template. Glue them together.
7. Glue on googly eyes and draw on a mouth with a sharpie.
Now your Trolls bookmark is done! Make a whole bunch to hand out extras to friends and family!
To get the Trolls template, subscribe below and it will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift. Please make sure to check ALL folders for the confirmation email.
More Paper Crafts for Kids