Do you want to build a snowman? With the release of the new Frozen 2 movie, make this adorable Olaf craft after you’ve seen the movie. You can turn this into a bookmark and add to any Frozen books or simply just make this as a fun afternoon paper craft.
RELATED: Frozen Slime
Olaf Craft Bookmark
These Olaf bookmarks would also be the perfect craft for a Frozen birthday party. With our free printable template, these are easy for kids of all ages to make!
We love how cute Olaf looks while he’s hugging the pages of a book with his arms! And Olaf does love warm hugs!
Supplies Needed To Make An Olaf Bookmark
- White Cardstock
- Colored Cardstock – Orange, Brown, Black – we like this multi-pack of cardstock which comes in a variety of colors
- Black Fine Sharpie – optional if you want to draw your own face
- Glue stick or regular white glue
- Printable Template – you can get the free printable template by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of the post (make sure it is the form with the preview of the template)
Watch the full tutorial video here!
Steps To Make An Olaf Bookmark
1. Trace around the Olaf template pieces onto cardstock.
You will need white for the body, brown for the hair/arms, orange for the nose and black for the buttons.
You can also print directly on white cardstock and cut out the body template after printing.
Glue the white body pieces together.
2. Glue the hair and arms to the body with glue.
3. Lightly sketch the eyes, mouth, and eyebrows with a pencil.
Using a fine point Sharpie or black pen, trace over your pencil lines and fill in the mouth and eyes.
Alternatively, you can use the template elements and cut them out and glue them to the bookmark.
4. Glue on the nose.
5. For the finishing touch, glue on 3 small black buttons.
You will love making this simple Olaf craft. It would be the perfect craft to make at a Frozen birthday party!
To get the Olaf template, subscribe below and it will be delivered to your inbox as a free gift. Please make sure to check ALL folders for the confirmation email.
More Frozen Ideas
For another Frozen birthday party idea – make this Elsa slime.
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *
1 thought on “Olaf Craft”
These are really cute ideas.