This free printable Hanukkah bingo is a fun activity to do during the Hanukkah season! You can use bingo dabbers, coins or candy as your markers.
RELATED: Hanukkah Coloring Pages
Hanukkah Bingo – Free Printable Cards
You can get 10 free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Tip: laminate the cards and you can reuse them with dry erase markers!
Grab the free printable bingo cards at the bottom of the post.
Kids will love playing this bingo game during Hanukkah! You can play for a line or play for a full card.
This Hanukkah bingo game would be the perfect family-friendly activity for adults and kids of all ages!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards.
The printable set also comes with a full page of calling cards. Cut up the calling cards and select them at random. You can describe the images or show the cards.
Supplies Needed To Play Hanukkah Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards, Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: M&M’s, jelly beans, chocolate coins
Non-Candy Options: Coins, pom poms, buttons
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How To Set-Up A Hanukkah Bingo Game
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use candy or non-candy items as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture. There are a few of the same images of dreidels, stars and candles in different colors. Calling out the blue spinning dreidel or showing the card to kids when it’s chosen will be easier for them to identify it on their bingo card.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How To Print Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Hanukkah Bingo Cards
For another fun Hanukkah activity, see our free Hanukkah coloring pages!
More Bingo Printable Cards