What could be more bright and fun to place in a mason jar than these beautiful handprint flowers? These would be perfect for Mom as a gift for a birthday, as a mother’s day craft for toddlers or even just to say “I love you!” mom. If you love handprint crafts, you may also love these butterfly handprint cards. You could pair them with this bouquet to make a gift for mom.
Kids will enjoy making these handprint flowers and parents will have fun making these too!
RELATED: Handprint Butterfly Cards
Watch the full tutorial video here before you get started!
Supplies You’ll Need to Make This Handprint Flower Bouquet
–Pink, Purple and Green Cardstock
–Yarn to match flowers (we used pink and purple)
Steps to Make these Handprint Flowers
1. Fold a pink or purple cardstock into 4 squares and then trace child’s hand.
2. Cut out hand prints (you should have 4 equally sized).
3. Glue together with a glue stick to form the flower. Glue or add sticky rhinestones to center of flower.
4. Tape on the wooden dowel to the back of the handprint flower.
4. Make the leaves. Just cut out of green cardstock as shown. Add some glue to the end of the leaf and wrap around your wooden dowel.
5. Wrap yarn around the top of your mason jar and hot glue down if you’d like to keep it permanently (adults only). Tie the end piece of your yarn around another piece.
6. Place hand print flowers in your mason jar vase and enjoy!
Looking for more fun handprint ideas? Be sure to also check out these other adorable ideas!
And these handprint salt dough ornaments
are perfect as a gift, not just for Christmas! This is a keepsake that’s so easy to make and will be cherished forever.