All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re looking for some turkey Thanksgiving crafts for kids – this turkey template is really easy to make! You can use the template to create your own turkey paper craft or you can use the full coloring page and decorate with crayons and other craft supplies.
RELATED: Turkey Handprint Craft
Making your own paper turkey craft is easy with our free printable templates! You can choose between a cut and paste craft version or decorating your own turkey coloring page.
Free Turkey Template
You can use this template to create your own Thanksgiving turkey in 2 ways:
1. The first way you can use the template is by printing out the turkey cut out template and using it to trace on paper to create your own turkey:
2. You can also print out the full coloring page template and color it or decorate it yourself!
How to Create Your Own Paper Turkey
- Cardstock Paper or Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- White Paper or Cardstock
- Printable templates (at the bottom of the post)
Watch the Video Tutorial
How to Make the Printable Cut out Turkey
1. Start by printing out the template (template is at the bottom of the post).
2. Trace around colored cardstock for the feathers and the body shapes.
You’ll also want to trace around orange for the beak and feet and red for the snood.
We made 3 feathers of each color but you can also make them different colors too.
3. Start by gluing the feathers down. We glued them in a pattern order.
4. Glue on the body and then the head on top.
Add googly eyes. If you don’t have googly eyes you can also use the eyes included on the template.
5. Glue on the beak and snood.
6. Glue on the feet.
Get the Printable Turkey Templates Here
Note: files are for personal or school use only.
We hope you enjoy making these fun Thanksgiving turkey crafts!
More Turkey Crafts