The Halloween fun continues! Today I’m sharing my marshmallow ghost hot chocolate treat. This is a perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit with the kids.
Marshmallow Ghost Hot Chocolate
- Large marshmallows
- Edible food marker - can be purchased at Michaels or cake decorating stores
- Halloween paper straws
- All this entails is getting some marshmallows - preferably the large marshmallows.
- Then draw on your ghost faces with your edible food marker.
- Once complete, press into the straw and then stir into your hot chocolate!
- Throw a few extras into the hot chocolate and let them melt.
Check out our other Halloween baking treats: