Who doesn’t love a good, easy stove top Mac and Cheese dish? Sure you can buy the store box stuff and it’s easy and quick too – but the taste is so much creamier and delicious if you make it yourself. It doesn’t have to be super hard to make either! This recipe is really easy and a staple in our house.
Easy Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Easy Stove Top Mac And Cheese
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni and set aside
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add in flour and let simmer for a minute. Slowly add in the milk and let simmer for a few more minutes until bubbly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add in macaroni and stir to cover noodles.
Do you prefer home-made or store box macaroni and cheese? I hope you give this easy stovetop mac and cheese a try!
Share a Comment!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *
4 comments on “Easy Stove Top Mac And Cheese”
Made this tonight. Soooooo good.
I’m so glad you loved it Gloria! It’s a favourite in our household. 🙂
Mmmmm this looks so yummy! I prefer homemade Mac n Cheese any day. The box stuff tastes like fake food 😛
You should give it a try Nikki, you’ll love it!