Here’s a fun way to spice up your regular rice krispies treat with some Halloween-flavoured candy corn rice krispies.
Candy Corn Rice Krispies
- 1 cup of candy corn
- 40 large marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Brush your container with butter to prevent sticking later on.
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Once melted, add your candy corn and let this melt. You may need to mash it with a spoon or potato masher to break up the candy.
- Then add your marshmallows and melt.
- Once completely melted, take off heat.
- Add and mix in your rice krispies cereal.
- Then press down in a container and let cool.
- Top with some candy corn for decoration before completely cool.
Check out our other Halloween-inspired treats: