Best Baby Teething Products
There are so many teething products to choose from these days. How do you know which ones are the best? Each one can serve a unique purpose depending on how old your baby is and their unique preferences. I’ve rounded up my personal selection of the best baby teething products – all are unique and sure to please your little ones!
The Best Baby Teething Products
1. Sophie the Giraffe. Everyone has to have a Sophie. This teether may be on the pricier side but is made from 100% natural rubber and is a mom and baby favourite. See more on Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether or their smaller version perfect for little ones just learning to hold Vulli So’Pure Teether.
2. Teething Keys. These teething keys come with different texture surfaces to help relieve sore gums. The best part is it can be placed in the refrigerator and the keys will stay cool for longer. See more on Nuby Teething Keys.
3. Gummy Sticks. Have soft nubs to soothe sore gums. Great for babies teething from molars as it can reach those hard to reach molars. See more on Zo-li Gummy Stick Baby Gum Massagers.
4. Teething Mitts. Designed for early teethers who have difficulty holding a standard teething toy. See more on Munch Mitt.
5. Sparky Rabbit. An alternative to Sophie the Giraffe. Sparky is made of all natural rubber and makes a quiet and gentle squeak. See more on Rich Frog Sparky Rabbit Teether.
6. Fill & Freeze Pops. Perfect for juice, fruit, smoothies & yogurt. Freeze breast milk popsicles for teething! See more on NUK Fill & Freeze Pops.
7. Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether. Made of silicone. Has multiple points for baby to hold and grasp making it a great teether for younger babies. See more on Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether.
For more teething information, see our Best Teething Toys round-up.